Friday, December 26, 2008


So it's technically the day after Christmas, now at about 3:15am and I can't get back to sleep after taking a nap earlier tonight when we got home. So what better to do than post a new blog entry? Well, sleep, of course, but that's currently not an option.


We went to my aunt/uncle/cousins' house for Christmas and I had a ton of fun! Took some really good photos there as well--this top photo is of my cousin Kat in the living room looking at the book I made my parents for Christmas. The book was quite a success, and I'm looking forward to showing it to clients for work and as a potential selling tool for weddings. I was really happy with it as well, but of course I am biased. I have a client luncheon on the 30th, and I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment