Monday, December 22, 2008

Progress on MattApgar.com


So last night, I re-taught myself Dreamweaver MX 2004, a website program I used to be quite familiar with but haven't used in years--not since being webmaster for the RIT NPPA and the NJPPA. Most of it was like riding a bike, but there are still some quirks I need to figure out and things I need to tweak.

While Chris is chugging away at his much better version of www.mattapgar.com, I figured I'd give myself an early Christmas present and throw together a little somethin' somethin' to have it up so I can show family on Christmas day. It's not quite fully functional as of this morning, however it should be much more developed tonight. I'll be looking into joining the site with Printroom.com as well, in case there's any interest in purchasing prints from the scenics or artistic section of the site. Hey, never hurts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment