Monday, December 8, 2008

First post!

So this is my first post, since my long-since deleted LiveJournal blog many, many years ago. I'm excited to be creating it tonight! I'm even more excited for its potential on its future home at www.MATTAPGAR.com With an expected launch date of Jan. 1, 2009, the site will have my photojournalism portfolio, wedding work, band photography, many of my many artistic shots, as well as this blog! I hope to make it a useful one, filled with photo information, as well as a near-daily photography outlet for photos that might not otherwise find a home. I hope to see you back as this blog beefs up in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you, Matt, as you start the next chapter in your photo career! Thanks for stopping by the Heartland blog!

    ReplyDelete