Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas preparations


So Mike and I went over to Sam's on Monday and we helped him set up his tree. Well, I should preface that statement by adding that Mike did most of the work, while I was busy taking photos and making a video of the momentous occasion. Granted, it was not a super special event or anything, and under normal circumstances probably wouldn't warrant all the media attention, however I had just learned how to use iMovie HD and was anxious to play around with it. Shooting some photos and video at the same time for such a small, quick "event" was good practice to see how feasable it is to perform both tasks for a newspaper. I came to the conclusion that it's EXTREMELY difficult! Yeah, you didn't see that one coming, did ya' now?

No comments:

Post a Comment