Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last post before Christmas!


Well, it's almost here, which means it's almost over. Then these ridiculous photos of decorations will finally stop here. lol Well, maybe.

Coming in under the wire today was Apple and FedEx. The last of my three shipments was delivered at about 2pm today, and boy do they look amazing! I knew from friends that their products look good, but I didn't expect it to be this good! Granted, they're not perfect, but they're certainly going to be getting more business from me!

I'm currently awaiting the annual Christmas dinner with the folks, then it's off to TGI Fridays with the friends to exchange gifts and get tanked on some bottom-shelf Long Island Iced Teas. No worries, I'm not driving. I can't wait to see the look on my friends' faces when they unwrap their presents! That, to me, is the best part of Christmas. I usually try to put some thought and care into gift giving, and rather than buy something retail, I like making something unique. That way they can't return it! lol Just kidding. ;c)

No comments:

Post a Comment